“Integration is harder now than ever before!”
That’s one key take-away from a recent meeting with top integration leaders from over two dozen skilled acquirers. Perhaps you can relate with some of the challenges they voiced:
- Bigger, more complex deals, more global deals
- Different business models that require a different approach to integration
- Huge portfolio of competing initiatives across the enterprise
- A constant battle for the right resources and adequate budget
- Unintegrated remnants of prior acquisitions
Sound familiar? I suppose there’s some solace in the fact that almost every acquirer struggles with a version of these same exact issues. What’s important is that yesterday’s approach to M&A integration may just not be good enough to get the results you need in a much more challenging environment.
That’s where I believe we can help.
Give us 30 minutes of your time to learn more about the specific M&A integration challenges you’re facing and we’ll provide our best ideas for state-of-the art solutions.
No obligation; no charge; no annoying sales people. Just a friendly conversation among M&A peers.